Report your concerns

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) are responsible for enforcing the Gender Pay Gap Regulations. You can read the EHRC's enforcement policy here (opens in a new window) . If you have concerns about an organisation in relation to the gender pay gap regulations, you may report these to the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

These concerns may relate to:

  • Believing that an organisation should be reporting their gender pay gap and is not doing so
  • Believing that an organisation is reporting inaccurate gender pay gap figures
  • Any other issues related to gender pay gap reporting within an organisation

If you wish to report these concerns, you should email the Commission at

Alternatively, please contact the Commission via their postal address:

Equality and Human Rights Commission
Fleetbank House
2-6 Salisbury Square

If you require reasonable adjustments, use the contact us page to find details of alternative ways to contact the Equality and Human Rights Commission, including telephone number and British Sign Language online interpreting service.